Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lets Travel Tiger'rrr

Another highlight of travelling this month. Lets fly with Tiger Airways.

I flew this airline during my flight Kch-Sin twice. It is quite amazing as they have wonderful plane. I can say that this airline one of the cheapest if you book online. Bear in mind to buy your luggage from the internet or you will have to pay hefty amount in the counter. If I'm not mistaken, it was RM60 for 15kgs in the counter.

The in flight magazine was very informative with many story and tips on their destination. It gave me much info on their flight. I took the magazine, even thou you can't. I took it for my collection.

The plane will be arriving at LCC Terminal and to walk from is quite far. I think it is still reasonable compare if you have to walk maybe like 500m if you use Airasia at KLIA-LCCT . Thank for the up coming comfortable new LCCT.

Feel free to browse their website and get your best deal today.
http://www.tigerairways.com/sg/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kejatuhan Maharaja Byzantine Constantipole di Tangan Al-Fateh

Kejatuhan kubu Constantinople dari kacamata seorang pengembara - Bahagian 2.  Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh walaupun berumor 21 tahun...