Monday, January 7, 2019

Welcome your holiday  in siem reap Angkor of Cambodia .
private temple tours . Transportation - Tuk Tuk & car . Mini van . 

    Hello I’m Heng - the friendliest and most professional tuk-tuk driver in Siem Reap Angkor of Cambodia.
I am here to assist you to have the best holiday in my beautiful and historic city.
Contact Details
I would be very happy and proud to host you and your family/friends on your trip to Siem Reap. Please feel free to contact me with any of your questions or queries about your stay here

My service .Make sure : all the price is charge for together not charge for per person.  All the trip free cool water.. 

I’m looking forward to hearing from you,     My service is free pick you up from airport ... 

Regards
Heng

Please
Connect with me on my 

Phone: +855 12 615 605

WhatsApp +855 12 615 605  

Viber : +855 12 615 605 

Wechat +85512615605 

E-mail:hohengdriver@gmail.com

Instagram siemreaptuktukdriver

Facebook ..
www.siemreaphappytuktuk.com

Trip Advisor: Siem Reap Happy Tuk Tuk
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g297390-d7241546-Reviews-Siem_Reap_Happy_Tuk_Tuk-Siem_Reap_Siem_Reap_Province.html
My service is free pick you up from airport . Thank you......

 #henghappytuktuk #SiemReap #Cambodia #Asia #Travels #Vacation #tuktuk #Taxi #Tour #TourTravel  #Mytravel #mytravelling #trip #mytrip #traveler #holiday  #igtravel #instagtraveling #tourist #Mytravelgram #tagsforlike #tourism #instago #instapassport #photooftheday #instagood #visiting #angkorwat


Kejatuhan Maharaja Byzantine Constantipole di Tangan Al-Fateh

Kejatuhan kubu Constantinople dari kacamata seorang pengembara - Bahagian 2.  Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh walaupun berumor 21 tahun...