Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Late Arrival at De' Borneo Hotel In Kota Kinabalu.

Recently, I, together with my family and few of my staff decided to make a sudden visit to Kota Kinabalu in conjunction with public holiday.The journey is made during the first day of Chinese New Year and before we went there, we made a courtesy visit to my friend house' Alice at Senadin. Her house is so nice and they are so happy welcoming us as their first visitor during the day.


We use our nicely van to go there with a few stop like in Brunei Darulsalam, Limbang, Lawas, Sepitang and Papar. We are not so lucky that day, as we stopped in traffic jam at Limbang heading to Brunei while we use the ferry. We get into that unexpected incident for about 1 hour.





By the way, that is not what I want to tell you. We arrived at 10.00pm,a bit late than plan because of many obstacle we have to face through. After having 'serious' discussion with my wife, we decided to stay at cheap hotel that night but still with a good comfort before we change to another hotel following day.

De' Borneo Hotel is a 2 star hotel located strategically at town centre. Still at a convenience walkaway to Night Market, Pasar Ikan Masin and Pasar Kraftangan and many shopping complex. The rate is very reasonable and plus the room you will get, I am sure you will satisfied. I took 2 room, one is for my mum and my staff and the other will be for me and my kids. The price range from RM130 - RM160 and that include a breakfast for 2.




Entering the room, I am quite surprised as the room quite roomy and the facilities given beyond a 2 star hotel. TV channel supported with international channel. Mini bar is provided for free and the toiletries is good.


There are room for improvement for this hotel and I think what should work for me is the hot water in shower room. It is not working properly when I want to use it and I told the hotel staff to repair it. This hotel should also have a small lift. It's tiring especially our old parents to climb up to the second and third level.

Selection for the breakfast is good enough to fill you in the morning. Choices of main course, dessert, bread, few type of drink surely good for you.




Did you ever stayed here before? Come share your experience down here at comment area.

Info about this hotel is as below.

D'Borneo Hotel
Lot 6, Block L, Sinsuran Complex,88000 Kota Kinabalu.

http://www.journeymalaysia.com/citykkdborneohotel.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kejatuhan Maharaja Byzantine Constantipole di Tangan Al-Fateh

Kejatuhan kubu Constantinople dari kacamata seorang pengembara - Bahagian 2.  Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh walaupun berumor 21 tahun...