Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Cape to Cairo.

Cape to Cairo: Final Part- Egypt. 

Aswan- Luxor-Cairo-Dahab-mount Sinai Sharon el Sheikh-Port Said-Alexandria-Marsa Martuh-Siwa Oasis-The white dessert (brother to Libya).

After 6 months, 12 countries, 10 500 km crossed. Finally I reach my mission. It is taught on the road 6 months consecutively crossing the most challenging continent I ever been. It was hardcore. When I think about it, without courage and motivation, I may not able to made it. But I did. 

After all, I reach Egypt, the mother of the the world. Where the human civilization starts. I was struggling to like Egypt at the beginning, not because of the country, but because of the political situation back days where you have feelings g visiting “country with angry people” (during summer 2012 at the event of Arab springs). On the other hand cheering up with some locals who enjoy moment celebrations of  freedom.

My post here is not spending time to share the common places where people mostly visited likes Cairo, Luxor or Aswan. But. I want to share off beaten track places in Egypt where I enjoy the most. The remote Place of Siwa Oasis, the white Desert (bother to Libya), hardcore city of Masra Marius and the holly land of Mount Sinai and Saint Catherine Monastery and the heaven backpackers of Dahab. 

Tips:
1. Is a country where you deal with hustlers and scammers (especially at touristic places) in entire Africa. Be patient and deal with it.
2. You have to harsh sometime to get things done. Don’t afraid to argue and argument is common in Egypt.
3. The home of pyramids, mosques, madrasah, churches and monasteries. 
5. Avoid touristic places if you do t like the vibe. 
6. Egyptian foods and hibiscus tea is a perfect dish watching sunset overlooking the Red Sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kejatuhan Maharaja Byzantine Constantipole di Tangan Al-Fateh

Kejatuhan kubu Constantinople dari kacamata seorang pengembara - Bahagian 2.  Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh walaupun berumor 21 tahun...